Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Life of an Adult

Going to work was like a way to kill my time until yesterday when I got scolded and same things happened today. It's really pressurizing and unlike the usual time, I don't even have the time to sms. Lol. It's the peak period so I cant blame anyone. Kept scolding her back in my heart for she always gives last minute instructions and expect me to remember every single things. I tried something new instead. Thank her for identifying my mistakes and to my surprise, she suddenly came to help me out with the folders LOL.

Going to PSC tomorrow morning and got to rush all the way back to MOE. Hope I don get scolded again tmr sigh.

Met Hong yi just now to sell my nba 08 disc to him haha. It's been quite a while and it was great to see him. Haha. More decent looking due to his short hair. Nice haha.
Gotta QT and sleep already. I don think I can wake up tml!!!

No comments: